:) How are you today? I take a rest now...later I have to ride to school again for discussion and oral practice. Life is beautiful anyway. Work on!!ps: There is still no real "Autumn" in LA! What a pity!
Dear, I shared my anxious and frustrated feeling to others in the clinical skill class today (there are only seven students in the class), and I got a lot of feedbacks from them. I suddenly felt released and filled of confidence to express more in the following discussion with my poor English. Ha!
By the way, I keep losing my hairs and feeling eager to eat candy or snacks all the time recently. I think it should be related to my anxiety. I hope I will not become a bald fatty next time you see me. :D
2 則留言:
:) How are you today?
I take a rest now...later I have to ride to school again for discussion and oral practice. Life is beautiful anyway. Work on!!ps: There is still no real "Autumn" in LA! What a pity!
涵容
Dear,
I shared my anxious and frustrated feeling to others in the clinical skill class today (there are only seven students in the class), and I got a lot of feedbacks from them. I suddenly felt released and filled of confidence to express more in the following discussion with my poor English. Ha!
By the way, I keep losing my hairs and feeling eager to eat candy or snacks all the time recently. I think it should be related to my anxiety. I hope I will not become a bald fatty next time you see me. :D
張貼留言